
If you ever wonder what goes through my head, I'll try to explain the thought process.... my mind is always in the crapper.
I stumbled upon this picture today and had to share it. This toilet is for squatting, instead of sitting, which is supposed to straighten your anal canal and "relieve" you of uncomfortable things such as constipation and, I assume, saddle sores.
For more information, please visit www.relfe.com/toilet_seat_constipation.html. I promise, you won't be disappointed with the information or the stories about your "bum."
Lunch in EMRB today?
4 comments:
Ah yes, Phil's crapperside chats have always been stimulating in the most innuendous of natures... Oh whatever, let's just eat at EMRB at Noon.
I'm speechless (and will be at lunch)
amazing...i just saw this, and had not idea that i've been crapping crappily my whole life. What a life-saver, Phil
You definitely don't want to go through life as a crappy crapper. I'm glad I could be of assistance!
Keep the responses coming, Paul. It's good for No Complaints to have a worldwide audience.
Post a Comment