Since my co-worker whose lunch schedule I coordinate with is once again gone today, I'm likely going to take this as another opportunity to eat at noon. I mean I will rock the nooner.
BTW: Are we exclusively using Flintstone speak now? "Gee Fred, I'd help you at the gravel pit but I gotta go stone a deuce-rock."
BTBTW: How does the "celebrity names as sexual positions" leitmotif translate into this prehistoric jargon? What would Barney and Fred call a "Paula Poundstone"?
I'm planning on being there at the Nooner as well. Can I have Clake at lunch, too? I might be a little bit late, though, so don't wait up if ya know what I mean. What the Hell do I mean?
5 comments:
Plake always knows how to rock the onesy!
Oh yeah, even though I won't arrive to work until past 10:30, you can count on me to be at lunch! Any other partakers?
Since my co-worker whose lunch schedule I coordinate with is once again gone today, I'm likely going to take this as another opportunity to eat at noon. I mean I will rock the nooner.
BTW: Are we exclusively using Flintstone speak now? "Gee Fred, I'd help you at the gravel pit but I gotta go stone a deuce-rock."
BTBTW: How does the "celebrity names as sexual positions" leitmotif translate into this prehistoric jargon? What would Barney and Fred call a "Paula Poundstone"?
Clake, I look forward to having you at lunch again.
By "having you at lunch," I mean, "having you at lunch," not, "having you at lunch," if you know what I mean.
I'm planning on being there at the Nooner as well. Can I have Clake at lunch, too? I might be a little bit late, though, so don't wait up if ya know what I mean. What the Hell do I mean?
Post a Comment