Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Keep'n up with the Joneses


Whew, at least I'm keeping up with Clake on subject matter!
Any of you poopers coming to lunch today? If so, leave a smear right above the toilet paper dispenser. Don't bother leaving a note or anything, I'll be able to identify who's who by scent, sight, and if the opportunity presents itself..... touch (y'all thought I was going to go with taste, didn't you??).
If you're unable to "have a movement," feel free to just respond to this post.

5 comments:

brumpelstiltskin said...

OPB (Old Philthy Bastard): Be careful what you wish for as I've been on a soup-only diet since Monday -- a streak which shall continue today at EMRB with a little bit of BBA (bread bowl action).

In other words:

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money
Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all

clake said...

I won't be able to make it to lunch today, but I wanted to point out that you said "streak".

Bill Adams said...

Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all will be at the lunch today. I'll probably be crying because I haven't pooped in 2 weeks and my intestines are as stuffed as a Thanksgiving turkey.

Philthy said...

I propose a tickle beating on Bill today. I just want to see him pop.

Philthy said...

Yes, I meant "pop," not "poop."