Friday, August 10, 2007

The True LOLCat


Since Kristina's away, this is the picture I requested she put up yesterday.
I know it will be a sparsely attended lunch today, so I would like to welcome all closet-readers of No Complaints to come out of the woodwork and join me for lunch at EMRB at noon today.

2 comments:

clake said...

It is as though my mind doesn't know whether to respond with the "isn't that cute" reflex or the "that's hot" response. Oddly, "isn't that cute" is winning - that is just such a fuzzy, sleepy kitten.

I once again will not be at lunch, but by all means imagine I'm there with you, saying the following things:

"My baby did something cute."

"Danny DeVito."

"Imagine one 1980's pop-culture reference interacting in an unexpected way with another 1980's pop-culture reference. What if there was sex involved?"

"[Uncontrollable giggling at a joke that everyone else finds mildly amusing at best]"

"Here's a funny story about my baby pooping in a store."

brumpelstiltskin said...

I hereby proclaim said position the Nipple Slip Fuzzy Whisker (NSFW), pending approval by the board at lunch today.